By Vithoon Amorn BANGKOK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will increase its vehicle production in Thailand to 380,000 units in 2005 from around 280,000 this year, executives said on Thursday. Ryoichi Sasaki, head of Toyota Motor Thailand, said his firm's Thai auto output next year would comprise about 280,000 pick-up trucks and multi-purpose vehicles (MPVs) and 100,000 passenger cars. Toyota's output from its two Thai manufacturing plants were expected to rise further to between ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to raise production in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.