DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd , the maker of Subaru cars, will sell 61 million shares valued at 31.1 billion yen ($293 million) to Toyota Motor Corp , boosting Toyota's stake to 16.61 percent. Toyota, the world's largest automaker by sales, currently holds a 9.5 percent stake in Fuji Heavy, making it the company's top shareholder. The strengthened ties between Toyota and Fuji Heavy come as a number of major automakers are looking to strike partnerships to offset ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota raises stake in Fuji Heavy to almost 17 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.