DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. will recall 123,360 Tacoma pickups to fix a part that could cause a fuel leak in a crash, federal safety officials said on Friday. The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said the recall of 2001 through 2003 Tacoma double-cab pickups was due to a problem uncovered during crash testing. A part of the double-cab body hit the hose that connects the fuel tank to the fuel filler pipe, damaging the hose. Toyota will install a fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to recall 123,000 Tacoma pickups in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.