TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will recall 752,000 Corolla and Corolla Matrix vehicles in the United States over airbag problems, the automaker said on Wednesday. Separately, Toyota will also recall 270,000 Lexus IS vehicles in the United States over wiper problems, the company said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to recall 752,000 Corollas in U.S. for airbag problems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642