WASHINGTON, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. will recall floor mats used in 2007 Lexus ES 350 and Camry vehicles due to complaints that the mats can slip forward and trap the accelerator pedal, U.S. highway regulators said on Wednesday. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration also urged drivers of other Toyota vehicles, including the Prius and Avalon hybrids to check floor mats to ensure they are properly installed.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to recall floor mats in '07 Lexus. Camrys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.