TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday it would recall more than 1.35 million Vitz and two other models globally to fix a defect in the seatbelt, the exhaust system or both. Subject to the recall in Japan are 525,898 Vitz, Belta and Ractis cars built from January 2005 to April 2008, Toyota said in a filing with the transport ministry. The Vitz subcompact is called Yaris in many markets. It will also recall a combined 830,000 units in Europe, North America and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to recall more than 1.35 mln cars worldwide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642