TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corporation is recalling more than 200,000 passenger cars because of possible fuel leaks, according to a notice posted on the Ministry of Transport's Web site on Tuesday. The company has received nine complaints about fuel system faults on eight different models, including the Crown, built between 1998 and 2003, but there have been no reports of accidents, the notice said. No one was available to comment at Toyota's offices on Tuesday night.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota recalls 200,000 passenger cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.