FRANKFURT, July 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has recalled about 114,000 Avensis and Corolla models to check potential brake problems, the world's second-biggest carmaker said on Friday. "In rare cases, the brake performance may decrease due to a shortage of vaccuum to the brake booster," a spokeswoman for Toyota in Europe said. She said there had been no accidents related to the problem and that parts would be replaced at no cost to customers. Poland's consumer protection office ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota recalls some Europe Avensis, Corolla cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.