* Toyota passes GM in first half * VW aims for global crown by 2018 * U.S. automaker could drop to third this year By Paul Lienert July 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp regained the lead in global car sales over General Motors Co in the first half, with Volkswagen AG poised to move past GM and push the U.S. automaker into third place for the full year. The bigger question is how soon the German auto giant also will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota regains top global auto sales spot, with VW in pursuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642