SHANGHAI, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Monday it aimed to sell 700,000 vehicles in China next year, up 46 percent from the year before, after raising its China sales target for 2007 by nearly 12 percent, buoyed by hot-selling models. Toyota, which competes with Honda Motor Co and other global carmakers in China, sold about 380,000 vehicles in China in the first 10 months of this year, up 67 percent from a year earlier, a company executive told Reuters. That significantly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota says aims for 46 pct rise in 08 china sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642