NEW DELHI, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Toyota Motor Corp is looking to launch a small car within two years, its chairman, Fujio Cho, said in New Delhi on Wednesday. Cho is accompanying Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on a three-day visit to India, that aims to boost trade ties between the two Asian countries.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota says exploring small car within two years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.