TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will voluntarily fix 22,300 units of the Passo small car in Japan due to the possibility of the engine stalling, a company spokesman said on Thursday. (Reporting by Sachi Izumi and Nobuhiro Kubo)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota says to fix 22,300 Passo small cars in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.