JAKARTA, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp said on Friday it planned to invest around $180 million in Indonesia, after taking control of its manufacturing unit in the country. Toyota and its Indonesian manufacturing partner, PT Astra International , said on Thursday they would divide their joint venture car firm, Toyota Astra Motor, into two firms -- one handling manufacturing and the other distribution. They said after the restructuring, Toyota would control 95 percent of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota says to invest $180 mln in Indonesian unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642