TOKYO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. , Japan's top automaker, said on Tuesday the new factory that it plans to announce at 1500 GMT will be in the United States. A spokesman declined to comment further. A news conference will be held at a yet-to-be-disclosed location at the same time, he said. Several Japanese media reports earlier said Toyota would build a new assembly plant in the southern U.S. state of Mississippi to produce the Highlander sport utility vehicle model. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota says new factory to be in United States" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642