BEIJING, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Japanese car-maker Toyota Motor Corp is likely to slow production in China as anti-Japan sentiment there hurts sales, a Toyota executive said on Wednesday. The executive, who declined to be named because any public comments were meant to be made via an official statement, said a report by Japan's Asahi newspaper that it would completely halt China production in October was "not quite true". Toyota is expected to make a statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota says to slow China output due to anti-Japan sentiment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.