NAGOYA, Japan, Dec 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp expects its sales in Europe excluding the rapidly expanding Russian market to continue growing at around 2 percent next year, a top executive said on Tuesday. "Russia is pulling the European market," Executive Vice President Tokuichi Uranishi told a year-end news conference. "Excluding Russia, we expect the 2 percent rise that we saw last year and this year to continue next year." President Katsuaki Watanabe said earlier that Toyota's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota sees 2% rise in 2008 Europe sales ex-Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.