NAGOYA, Japan, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. said on Tuesday it expects to sell 2.46 million automobiles in the United States in 2006, up from an estimated 2.24 million this year. Toyota, Japan's top auto manufacturer, also said it sees its Chinese sales next year at 280,000 to 290,000 units, versus an estimated 179,000 in 2005.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota sees 2006 US sales rising to 2.46 mln units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.