Aug 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , the world's biggest automaker, may likely post a 10 percent rise in August car sales, its first increase in 13 months, the Nikkei business daily quoted a company executive as saying. The popularity of its Prius hybrid, as well as tax breaks for eco-friendly vehicles and subsidies on trading in old cars for new, fuel-efficient models, would likely drive sales for the company, the paper said. The Prius hybrid was Japan's best-selling car in July for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota sees August sales likely rising 10 pct - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642