TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The head of Toyota Motor Corp , the world's biggest automaker, said on Thursday he expected further cooperation with truck affiliate Isuzu Motors Ltd as well as deeper ties between its truck subsidiary Hino Motors Ltd and Isuzu. Asked if a full integration between the two truck makers was a possibility, President Katsuaki Watanabe told reporters, "If it's between 1 percent and 100 percent, the chances would be closer to the lower end." He added that it was not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota sees deeper ties between group truck firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.