LAS VEGAS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. , which unseated Ford Motor Co. as the world's second-biggest automaker last year, expects to grab more market share in Ford's own backyard this year, a top executive said on Friday. Some industry analysts have begun to predict a near-term loss in U.S. market share at Toyota, which they see as losing momentum and facing various headwinds after steady growth since the mid-1970s. But Jim Press, executive vice president and chief operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota sees more growth in U.S. market share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642