NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Auto Owner Trust is offering $1.25 billion of securities in the U.S. asset-backed market as the auto segment continues to drive the bulk of supply this year. The sale is expected to include AAA-rated one-year and two-year notes that are seen pricing at a spread over Eurodollar swap futures and a 2.86-year tranche that is expected to price at a spread over interpolated swaps, market sources said. JPMorgan Securities, Barclays Capital and Bank of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to sell $1.25 bln of auto ABS securities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.