BOMBAY, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Toyota Motor Co. expects to sell 45,000 units of Innova cars in India during 2005, and another 60,000 units next year, an official of the company's Indian arm told Reuters on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to sell 45,000 Innova cars in India in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642