* Testing in four Canadian provinces * No impact from public safety concerns By Allan Dowd VANCOUVER, March 25 (Reuters) - The controversy surrounding safety issues at Toyota Motor Corp has not changed the way it is market testing the new plug-in version of its Prius Hybrid, the director of Toyota Canada said on Thursday. Toyota unveiled its plans on Thursday to test the vehicle in four Canadian provinces over the next year, hoping to find out, in part, how consumers will use the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota sets Canadian tests for plug-in Prius hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642