TOKYO, June 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. said on Thursday it would hold a news conference in Woodstock, Ontario at 1430 GMT, or 10:30 a.m. local time. The top Japanese auto maker did not disclose the purpose of the briefing, but it is widely expected to be the long-awaited unveiling of the site for Toyota's seventh North American car assembly plant. Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty's office had separately issued a media advisory for the announcement of "an important economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota sets Woodstock, Ontario briefing at 1430 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.