TOKYO, April 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp announced on Thursday a reshuffling of its top management, including the assignment of founding family scion Akio Toyoda to take on overseas on top of domestic operations as executive vice president. Toyoda, a grandson of company founder Kiichiro Toyoda, will take over responsibility for the overseas business from Tokuichi Uranishi, who will resign as of June, Toyota said in a statement. Toyoda is currently in charge of the Japanese business. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota shuffles top management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642