TOKYO, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. has suspended operations at all of the group's 15 factories in Japan because of heavy snow that has blanketed large parts of the country, Kyodo news agency said on Friday. Japan's largest automaker shuttered 12 factories, including engine and finished-car assembly plants, and plants run by three manufacturing subsidiaries in Hokkaido, Miyagi and Fukuoka prefectures, the report said, citing company officials. The snow had delayed the delivery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota shuts Japan plants due to heavy snow -Kyodo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642