TOKYO, May 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday it will start selling its high-end Lexus cars in the Japanese market in August next year, with an annual sales target of 50,000 to 60,000 vehicles. Toyota, Japan's top automaker and the world's third-biggest, will offer four Lexus vehicle series -- the LS, GS, IS and SC -- in Japan within a year of the launch. The Lexus will be sold through a new network of 180 dealers, Toyota said. The Lexus nameplate, born in the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to start selling Lexus luxury car in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.