TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it has filed a lawsuit against Motors Liquidation Co, the company responsible for the discarded assets of the former General Motors, seeking damages related to the closure of their joint factory, New United Motor Manufacturing Inc, known as Nummi. Japan's leading automaker is claiming that the U.S. company breached a contract when their plant in California was shuttered earlier this year. The company didn't say how much it was seeking in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota sues former GM over California plant closure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642