TOKYO, June 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is planning to start supplying small cars to Fuji Heavy Industries as early as this autumn, with volume of about 10,000 units annually, the Nikkei business daily reported on Friday. The deal would help Toyota to boost the automaker's domestic production, which has been running low due to falls in global auto demand following the financial meltdown two years ago. Toyota is expected to supply the Ractis subcompact and Fuji Heavy will sell the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to supply small cars to Fuji Heavy-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.