NEW DELHI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - The Indian government has approved a technology supply agreement between the Indian unit of Japan's Toyota Motor Corp and its parent to make a new multi-utility vehicle, a government statement said on Monday. Toyota Kirloskar Motor, held 99 percent by the Japanese giant, entered the Indian market in 2000 and makes the Qualis utility vehicle and the Corolla sedan at its plant on the outskirts of the southern city of Bangalore. It also imports the Camry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to supply tech to Indian unit for SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.