MUMBAI, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , which plans to roll out a small car in India from 2010, may tap affiliate mini-vehicle maker Daihatsu Motor to help reach its target of 10 percent of the Indian market, the Mint reported on Friday. Toyota, which now makes the Corolla and the Innova multi-utility in a plant near Bangalore, on Thursday said it would start construction of a new plant with an annual capacity of 100,000 units to make a new compact car and other vehicles. "In this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to tap Daihatsu on small cars in India-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.