Dec 19 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will keep its global output target for 2013 nearly unchanged from this year at 9.9 million vehicles despite a production cut at home, the Nikkei reported. The leading Japanese automaker aims to produce 5.6 million Toyota and Lexus brands outside Japan next year, up more than 6 percent from its 2012 target, the business daily said. In Japan, it will manufacture 3.1 million vehicles, down 10 percent from this year's target, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to target production of 9.9 mln units in 2013 - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.