TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Monday it will halt production in Britain and France temporarily to cope with an expected drop in sales as the carmaker recalls more than 8 million vehicles globally. The world's largest carmaker will halt assembly at its car factory in Britain for a total of eight days from late March to early April. Toyota did not specify the number of days it would halt output in France. (Reporting by Chang-ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to temporarily halt production in UK, France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.