TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Friday President Akio Toyoda will hold a joint news conference with Elon Musk, chief executive of California electric vehicle start-up Tesla Motors, at 0000 GMT in the United States. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Tesla CEOs to hold joint news conference" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.