BANGKOK, Feb 20 (Reuters) - The Thai leasing unit of Toyota Motor Corp has set coupon ranges for its two-tranche bond issue worth 3.0 billion baht ($92.4 million), fund managers said on Wednesday. The two-year bonds would have a coupon range of 3.28-3.32 percent and three-year bonds would have a 3.46-3.50 percent range, the fund managers told Reuters. "The firm would issue a greenshoe option of one to two billion baht if demand is strong," one said. The final coupons for the bonds, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thai sets 3.0 bln baht bond coupon ranges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642