BANGKOK, June 25 (Reuters) - The Thai leasing unit of Toyota Motor Corp plans to sell up to 3 billion baht ($90 million) of bonds next month to raise funds for lending, fund managers said on Wednesday. The secured bonds, to be issued by Toyota Leasing (Thailand) Co, would be offered to institutional investors and were expected to have a maturity of 1-2 years, two fund managers and a bank official at an underwriter told Reuters. Benchmark one-year government bonds were yielding 4.19 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thai unit plans 3 bln baht bonds in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642