BANGKOK, July 27 (Reuters) - The Thai leasing unit of Toyota Motor Corp has set a final coupon of 5.70 percent for a 2 billion baht issue of 2-year bonds due in early August, an underwriter said on Thursday. The coupon was set at the high end of a 5.66-5.70 percent range and offered 35 basis points over comparable government bonds, the underwriter said. The secured bonds, issued by Toyota Leasing (Thailand) Co, would be issued to institutional investors on August 2, the underwriter told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thai unit sets 3-yr bond coupon at 5.70 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.