BANGKOK, March 28 (Reuters) - The Thai leasing unit of Toyota Motor Corp has set a coupon range of 3.68-3.88 percent for an up to 3 billion baht ($78 million) due later this month, an underwriter said on Monday. The final coupon rate for the 3-year bonds would be decided through book-building on Tuesday and the issue date would be April 4, the underwriter told Reuters. "The coupons offer 40 to 60 basis points over comparable government bonds," he said. Three-year government bonds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thai unit sets bond coupon at 3.68-3.88 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642