BANGKOK, July 26 (Reuters) - The Thai leasing unit of Toyota Motor Corp has set a coupon range of 5.66-5.70 percent for an issue of up to 3 billion baht ($79 million) of 2-year bonds due next week, an underwriter said on Wednesday. The final coupon of the secured bonds, issued by Toyota Leasing (Thailand) Co, would be decided through book-building on Thursday, with the issue date set for August 2, the underwriter told Reuters. "The bonds are priced at about 31-35 basis points over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thai unit sets bond coupon at 5.66-5.70 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642