BANGKOK, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Thai units of Japanese car maker Toyota Motor Corp have set up a joint venture with Thai Rung Union Car PCL to design and develop special purpose vehicles. Thai Rung said in a statement to the Stock Exchange of Thailand the new company, Thai Auto Conversion Co, would be 70 percent owned by three Toyota subsidiaries and 30 percent by Thai Rung. The new company, with an initial registered capital of 75 million baht ($1.9 million), would produce special vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thai units in joint-venture with Thai Rung" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.