TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp told its main suppliers not to expect a restart of production in Japan until at least April 11, a source with knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday, declining to be identified. All vehicle assembly has been halted at the 18 domestic factories that build Toyota and Lexus cars except for two plants that are producing a limited number of three hybrid models, including the Prius. April 11 would be exactly a month since the massive earthquake that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota told suppliers no Japan output until at least Apr 11-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.