FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. took top honours for the fourth consecutive year in a high-profile survey of customer satisfaction among German motorists, a poll released on Wednesday showed. German luxury carmaker BMW boosted its performance to take third place behind Japan's Mazda Motor Corp. in the survey of 22,000 drivers by U.S. market research group J.D. Power and Associates. DaimlerChrysler's premium Mercedes-Benz brand, which is pulling out all the stops ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota tops German car satisfaction poll, BMW gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.