FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - Toyota took top place for the third consecutive year in a high-profile survey of German car buyers' satisfaction, released on Wednesday, leading a near sweep by quality-conscious Japanese car makers. Luxury car maker Porsche and France's Peugeot were the only European companies to capture a top spot in one of the survey's seven categories of vehicles versus their Japanese rivals, which took the first four slots in the overall ranking as well. The J.D Power ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota tops JD Power German car satisfaction poll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642