PARIS, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Japanese conglomerate Toyota Tsusho Corp confirmed on Tuesday that it planned to go ahead with an offer for the remainder of distribution firm CFAO after buying a 29.8 percent stake from French retailer PPR. Toyota Tsusho also confirmed that it would stick to the 37.50 euros a share price paid for PPR's stake, adding that PPR planned to accept its offer for the remaining 12.2 percent in CFAO it still holds. Toyota Tsusho said it would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Tsusho confirms to buy rest of CFAO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642