PARIS, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Tsusho Corp, the Japanese conglomerate, said on Monday it had secured almost 98 percent of French distribution company CFAO. The Japanese company said it would decide within three months whether to keep CFAO's French stock market listing. TTC had bought a 29.8 percent stake in CFAO in July from luxury and retail group PPR. TTC later launched a tender offer for CFAO, including PPR's remaining 12.2 percent stake, at 37.50 euros a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Tsusho Corp secures almost 98 pct of France's CFAO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.