TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Toyota Tsusho Corp. , a Toyota Motor Corp. affiliate trading house, said on Tuesday it would raise up to $685 million through a new share issue to invest in facilities and operations. Toyota Tsusho, currently owned nearly 23 percent by the auto maker, will issue 19.5 million new shares on the market and another 5.39 million shares to Toyota Motor. It may also offer 1.95 million additional shares if demand is strong. The 80.45 billion yen ($685.2 million) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Tsusho to raise $685 mln via new share issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642