WASHINGTON, March 17 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Credit Corp., the finance unit of Toyota Motor Corp. , filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to periodically sell up to $12 billion in debt securities. The unit said it plans to use the proceeds from the shelf offering for general corporate purposes, debt repayment and investments.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota unit files US $12 bln debt shelf" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.