TOKYO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - A unit of Toyota Motor Corp plans to join a $1.5-$2.0 billion international project producing clean fuel from natural gas in Iran, the Asahi Shimbun newspaper said on Monday. Quoting unnamed sources, the paper said a Japanese consortium, including Toyota Tsusho Corp and its business partner Tomen Corp , aimed to participate in the production of the liquid fuel using gas from Iran's South Pars oilfield starting in 2005. Newspaper reports over the weekend said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota unit to join Iran fuel project - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642