TOKYO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Credit Corp., a unit of Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. is selling NZ$640 million ($450 million) in uridashi bonds, documents filed with Japanese financial authorities showed on Wednesday. The bonds, which will be issued on March 12, will carry a 6.88 percent coupon. The sales period will run from March 1 to March 12, with a maturity date of March 26, 2009. Toyota Motor Credit is rated triple A by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota unit to sell NZ$640 mln uridashi bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.