TOKYO, May 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Finance Australia Ltd, a unit of Japan's Toyota Motor Corp is offering a NZ$647 million ($504.3 million) uridashi bond, documents filed with Japanese financial authorities showed on Friday. The bonds, denominated in New Zealand dollars, will be issued on June 12 and carry a 7.15 percent coupon. The sales period runs from June 2 to June 12, with maturity on June 10, 2010. Toyota Finance Australia is rated triple A by Moody's Investors Service and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota unit to sell NZ$647 mln uridashi bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642